The City Secretary’s office performs administrative and legislative functions and processes in accordance with the City Charter, State laws, and City ordinances and policies. The City Secretary’s office:
- Gives notice of and records City Commission, Industrial Development Corporation, Economic Development Corporation and Utility Board meetings
- Responsible for all official records and documents of the City including meeting minutes, ordinances, resolutions, deeds, easements, contracts, and proclamations
- keeps abreast of legislative changes in elections, and coordinates the administration of all City Elections
- Responsible for the City of La Feria Records Management program
- Receives and responds to requests for information
May 4, 2019 General Election
The City of La Feria will hold an Election to fill the positions of Mayor, Commissioner Place 1 and Commissioner Place 2 on May 4, 2019. The period for filing an application for place on the ballot begins January 16, 2019 and ends February 15, 2019.