The City Secretary’s office performs administrative and legislative functions and processes in accordance with the City Charter, State laws, and City ordinances and policies. The City Secretary’s office:
- Gives notice of and records City Commission, Industrial Development Corporation, Economic Development Corporation and Utility Board meetings
- Responsible for all official records and documents of the City including meeting minutes, ordinances, resolutions, deeds, easements, contracts, and proclamations
- keeps abreast of legislative changes in elections, and coordinates the administration of all City Elections
- Responsible for the City of La Feria Records Management program
- Receives and responds to requests for information
November 6, 2018
The City of La Feria is holding a Special Election to fill the unexpired term of Commissioner Place 2. Early voting will be held at City Hall in the Commission Meeting Room from October 22 to November 2.
The Deadline to register to vote in this election is October 9, 2018.
The deadline to apply for a mail ballot is October 26, 2018.
See the links below for more information on how to register to vote and apply for a mail ballot.