The City Secretary’s office performs administrative and legislative functions and processes in accordance with the City Charter, State laws, and City ordinances and policies. The City Secretary’s office:
- Gives notice of and records City Commission, Industrial Development Corporation, Economic Development Corporation and Utility Board meetings
- Responsible for all official records and documents of the City including meeting minutes, ordinances, resolutions, deeds, easements, contracts, and proclamations
- keeps abreast of legislative changes in elections, and coordinates the administration of all City Elections
- Responsible for the City of La Feria Records Management program
- Receives and responds to requests for information
May 2, 2020 General Election
The City of La Feria will hold an Election to fill the positions of Commissioner Place 3, Commissioner Place 4 and Commissioner Place 5 on May 2, 2020. The period for filing an application for place on the ballot begins January 15, 2020 and ends February 14, 2020.