La Feria Aquatic Center
701 S. Main St * 956-797-4669
Season 2018 – OPENS JUNE 1st !
The La Feria Aquatic Center strives for safety in and around water; therefore, lifeguards are always on duty during operating hours.
All lifeguards are trained and certified by the American Red Cross.
The La Feria Aquatic Center offers great programs throughout the summer:
- Learn-to-Swim Program, ages 4 and up Registration is each Saturday prior to the Session 11 am – 1 pm
- Private Lessons, ages 4 and up Private Lessons Registration Form
- Jr. Lifeguard, ages 11-15 Jr. Lifeguard Regsitration Form
- Parent & Child Aquatics, ages 6 months – 3yrs old – parent must get in water Parent/Child Aquatics Registration Form
- Adult Swim Lessons Adult Swim Lessons Registration Form
- Aqua Zumba, teens 15-17 must have parent consent and parent must be present
- Lap Swim, by reservation only
- Aqua Walk, by reservation only
For moreinformation call 797-2261.
La Feria Recreation Center
901 Pancho Maples Dr. * 956-797-2812
The La Feria Indoor Recreation Center is located at 901 Pancho Maples Drive, across from the Veterans Memorial Park/Sports Complex and provides many recreational activities throughout the week for children, teens and adults.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm, Closed Saturday & Sunday
2019 Summer Camp Registration TBA
Come experience the serene beauty of nature,
nestled in 88 acres in the southwest corner of La Feria on Rabb Rd.
Hours of operation : Sunrise – Sunset
Admission is Free
- 1 mile walking trail around observation decks
- 1/2 mile walking trail around playground
- 3 lakes
- 4 observation decks
- Fishing Pier
- Large Pavilion
- Butterfly Gardens
- Water fountains
- Handicap accessible facility
- NO Pets Allowed on these premises.
Pavillion Rental is available. La Feria Nature Center Pavilion Rental Agreement
- $75 deposit + $250 due within 30 days of event
- Water and Electrical Hook-ups are available
For more information call (956) 797-2261.