Summer Recreation Program
La Feria Aquatic Center
701 S. Main St * 956-797-4669
Jessette Aleman, Aquatic Center Director
The La Feria Aquatic Center strives for safety in and around water; therefore, lifeguards are always on duty during operating hours.
All lifeguards are trained and certified by the American Red Cross.
The La Feria Aquatic Center is now accepting applications for Lifeguards for the 2017 Season.
The La Feria Aquatic Center offers great programs throughout the summer:
- Learn-to-Swim Program, ages 4 and up
- Private Lessons
- Jr. Lifeguard, must be
- Parent & Child Aquatics, ages 6 months – 3yrs old – parent must get in water
- Adult Swim Lessons
- Aqua Zumba, teens 15-17 must have parent consent and parent must be present
- Lap Swim, by reservation only
- Aqua Walk, by reservation only
POOL Operating Dates June 3 – September 3
For more information please call: (956) 797-2261
(Schedule & Rates subject to change)
La Feria Recreation Center
901 Pancho Maples Dr. * 956-797-2812
The La Feria Indoor Recreation Center is located at 901 Pancho Maples Drive, across from the Veterans Memorial Park/Sports Complex and provides many recreational activities throughout the week for children, teens and adults.
Monday – Friday
Students 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm * Adults 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday
For more information please call: (956) 797-2812
Come experience the serene beauty of nature,
nestled in 88 acres in the southwest corner of La Feria on Rabb Rd.
Hours of operation : Sunrise – Sunset
Admission is Free
- 1 mile walking trail around observation decks
- 1/2 mile walking trail around playground
- 3 lakes
- 4 observation decks
- Fishing Pier
- Large Pavilion
- Butterfly Gardens
- Water fountains
- Handicap accessible facility
- NO Pets Allowed on these premises.
Pavillion Rental is available. La Feria Nature Center Pavilion Rental Agreement
For more information call (956) 797-2261.