La Feria Aquatic Center
701 S. Main St * 956-797-4669
Jessette Aleman, Aquatic Center Director
The La Feria Aquatic Center strives for safety in and around water; therefore, lifeguards are always on duty during operating hours.
All lifeguards are trained and certified by the American Red Cross.
The La Feria Aquatic Center offers great programs throughout the summer:
- Learn-to-Swim Program, ages 4 and up
- Private Lessons, ages 4 and up
- Jr. Lifeguard
- Parent & Child Aquatics, ages 6 months – 3yrs old – parent must get in water
- Adult Swim Lessons
- Aqua Zumba, teens 15-17 must have parent consent and parent must be present
- Lap Swim, by reservation only
- Aqua Walk, by reservation only
The Pool is Now CLOSED – It will Reopen Summer 2018
For more information please call: (956) 797-2261
La Feria Recreation Center
901 Pancho Maples Dr. * 956-797-2812
The La Feria Indoor Recreation Center is located at 901 Pancho Maples Drive, across from the Veterans Memorial Park/Sports Complex and provides many recreational activities throughout the week for children, teens and adults.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 3:30 pm – 8:30 pm, Closed Saturday & Sunday
For more information please call: (956) 797-2812
Come experience the serene beauty of nature,
nestled in 88 acres in the southwest corner of La Feria on Rabb Rd.
Hours of operation : Sunrise – Sunset
Admission is Free
- 1 mile walking trail around observation decks
- 1/2 mile walking trail around playground
- 3 lakes
- 4 observation decks
- Fishing Pier
- Large Pavilion
- Butterfly Gardens
- Water fountains
- Handicap accessible facility
- NO Pets Allowed on these premises.
Pavillion Rental is available. La Feria Nature Center Pavilion Rental Agreement
- $75 deposit + $250 due within 30 days of event
- Water and Electrical Hook-ups are available
For more information call (956) 797-2261.